“Pleasantly Surprised”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hope Hull
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'm usually a Hilton girl...but for convenience sake, I ended up at Fairfield for a one-night stay. I must say I was initially reluctant to stay...but when I entered the room, it was SO MODERN, UPSCALE, and GORGEOUS. I'm not sure whose responsible for their décor, but it was so CHIC. The only negative thing I can say is that the staff wasn't as responsive as I felt they could be...but overall, I absolutely loved staying at this hotel & would definitely do it again. Even the breakfast was nice. THUMBS UP to Marriott on this one!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kearston S
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed here a couple of months ago enroute to our beach house in Fort Morgan, AL. Excellent stay. The staff were all very friendly and obviously took great pride in their property. The property is in like-new condition and had all of the amenities from nice pool to a great room to a really nice, well tended, breakfast. On top of the facility though, the thing that really makes this hotel is the staff. Warm, friendly knowledgeable and all that we met and interacted with took great attention to detail. Great value. This is our new go-to hotel when traveling through Montgomery.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LifesaBanquet
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped to stay 1 night on our way to the beach. Upon calling this property, nothing but the highest level of service from the gentleman who answered the call, but was at the desk on check-in. The hotel is new and highly appointed with class. If back in this area DEFINITELY WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. Just an overnight stay; however, I will be adding Fairfield Inn to the list of hotels I will always check in. Bathrooms are big and beds are comfortable. No complaints here from a clean freak. Consider this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Nice hotel but the WiFi connection is so bad there's no way to get any work done. I'm on fourth floor right now but I had to come down to the dining area to get any connectivity. Trying to work with children being children and running in and out of the swimming pool is impossible. The staff is very friendly but it's nothing it can do about the Internet. Hotel is OK, otherwise.

My job will bring me back to Montgomery several times within the next year, but it ain't gonna be here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Debbie B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Montgomery Airport. I apologize for the poor internet connectivity. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We will continue to work with our internet provider to ensure we have best internet service for our guest. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. It would our pleasure to welcome you back and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you while you are visiting the Montgomery area.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Marriott Platinum Elite....multiple Fairfield Inn stays across the country. Layout of the room is outstanding. This must be the new prototype FI because NO OTHER Fairfield Inn is this nice. Case goods, shower (no stupid bath tub), two TVs, great desk/chair....beds, linens and pillow....everything is 100% better though I wish the brand manager would convince Bill Marriott/Arnie Sorenson to do away with the teal/orange colorway. Cannot say enough nice things about this hotel, however. Great job!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Debbie B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Platinum Elite Guest,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to me. We are continuously striving for excellence in our product and our service.

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time your travels brings you to the Montgomery area.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've stayed in by far. Amazing, amazing, amazing! No complaints, must stay. I loved the hotel and staff. The location wasn't far from Eastchase. Close to shopping and food, but not totally in the center of everything. It was quite relaxing. Would love to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Debbie B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our guest's feedback is very important to me. Your comments will be shared with our entire team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you travel to the Montgomery area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hope Hull
Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South
Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport
Comfort Suites Airport South
Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South? Share your experiences!