I just can't say enough about this Hampton. Great staff, clean well kept rooms, clean and well kept public areas. Breakfast is Hampton, if you don't care for it maybe you shouldn't stay at a Hampton since they are all the same. On Tuesday and Wednesdays they have a managers reception from 5:30 to 7:30, while not a gourmet meal it's good appetizers. Last night wings and veggies, tonight buffalo chicken strips, a veggie and cheese tray and mini quiches. All fresh and tasty. It also includes box wine and on-tap beer. It's free so the box wine and cheap beer are ok.
The location is close to some really great places to eat. Cajun, Japanese, Steak...and walking distance to a couple of fast food places.
A really great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening August 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria Hotel Hoover
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
- Hampton Inn Hoover
- Hoover Hampton Inn