Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover(Hoover)(Great Value!)
$129
$129
$116
  • Pool
$55
All reviewsgreat locationjason's delifront deskgalleria mallnice hotelindoor poolroom was cleaneasy accessfamily reunionhot tubhotel is locatedabove averagemovie theatergreat place to staylobby areawould definitely stay here againshopping and dining
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Hotel is located in a good area with access to interstate and restaurants. The room reserved was not provided. Fire alarm was activated during stay and hotel staff was not able to deactivate the alarm leading one to believe that the training for emergency situations was inadequate. The breakfast provided was sub par compared to most Hampton Inns at which I have stayed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clifton A
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Another guest had set the fire alarm off and we apologize for the inconvenience that caused. In the case of an alarm sounding, a thorough serach has to be done before deactivating the alarm and that can sometimes take time. This is in no way an excuse for the alarm not being deactivated sooner and and we have implemented some changes to get employees thoroughly famialrized with these sorts on incidences. Again we appreciate your staying with us and hope you will give us a try again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I selected Hampton because I have never had a bad experience that was not fixed/corrected on the spot to my exact satisfaction. I will select Hampton in all my future travel, regardless to the location. All the employees thkes a sincere interest in greeting all guests as well as ensuring their comfort .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very muchf for your recent review of our location. Hampton Inn as a brand has always made customer service a priority and we appreciate your comments in regards to service. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I travel to this area often on business, and typical stay at Hilton-brand hotels. This hotel is simply great. The front desk is incredibly helpful, and pleasant, even in the middle of the night, or very early morning hours. I accidentally left my cell phone and chargers in my room after checkout. The housekeeping staff quickly located and secured my equipment, and called me to assure me everything was safe. Upon my returning to pick up my stuff, they greeted me with a cookie and drink, and gave me my phone all wrapped and protected. The room was perfect, and my 3 day stay couldn't have been better. Hats off to the management team on a job well done.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. I will certainly share your comments with our team. We strive to provide excellent service and product and are always glad to learn that we have achieved this goal with our guest. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This looks to be a new hotel. It was busy but staff were friendly and very helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast offered good variety with both healthy options and standard full breakfast offerings. Well located with easy access to highways and of course a number of the Robert Trent Jones Golf courses. Recommend the property if you are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide our guest with excellent service and product and guest feedback helps us measure our achievement in these areas. We aoporeciate your staying with us and look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

A great room with an exceptional staff. The only problem was the internet in the breakfast area is spotty. Close to some great eating establishment if you have a car. It is in a great neighborhood so you feel safe.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We strive to provide excellence in service and product and are always glad to receive feedback from our guest. I will share your internet comments with out IT specialist. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.