After a poor stay at the nearby Courtyard (see my other reviews), I switched to this Hampton Inn on my next trip to the area. Great location (right off of 495), very nice and renovated.
I used the fitness center, which was nice although I wish the attached TV had worked on either of the two treadmills (it was working on the elliptical I switched to).
Hotel was very quiet in between the holiday weekends, so I got upgraded to a nice, large corner room. Bed was very comfortable and I slept well. Room had a wet bar with mini-fridge and microwave.
Breakfast was nice in the morning - renovated breakfast area and lobby.
It's easy to walk down to the shopping strip just below the hotel, which has a Starbucks, Jason's Deli, and yogurt place - worked great to grab a quick dinner without having to drive anywhere. It's also right by the Galleria mall though, which has a Bonefish and other mall chains.
Also found the staff very nice and helpful. I'll be back in Feb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening August 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria Hotel Hoover
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
- Hampton Inn Hoover
- Hoover Hampton Inn