“It's great to have The Villaggio Restaurant in Ross Bridge”
Review of The Villaggio at Ross Bridge - CLOSED

The Villaggio at Ross Bridge
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Perdido Key
“It's great to have The Villaggio Restaurant in Ross Bridge”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Because I live in the Ross Bridge area, I have had the opportunity to visit The Villaggio a half dozen times, and I must say that with each visit my opinion of this restaurant improves. The facility is fabulous and since I have now had a chance to cycle thru most of the menu, I can give the food and service high marks. The Tilapia Picatta is my FAV so far...Pizza and Calzones (I often get them to go) are excellent.

• Visited December 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“I will not go back”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I visited the Villagio with a big group in a business dinner... the Pizza was ok but not a wow Pizza... everything was overpriced for the quality of food I ordered the veal Picatta supposed to have capers artichokes over pasta the pasta was bland no flavor at all the veal was thin and overcooked and barely 2 or 3 capers and artichoke on the plate being this is supposed to be a gourmet restaurant there was no salt and pepper on the tables... waiter brought the beer in the bottle did not offer a glass my husband ordered a blue moon which is usually served with an orange .. But we did not receive that kind of service at the Villagio... no cheese were offered with the pasta dishes "normal for Italian restaurant" we had to ask for it. Because it was a big group 20% tip were added to the receipt. I think The villagio might be good for a quick overpriced lunch if you insist on having Pizza but if you don't go to the ross bridge country club way better quality of food.

• Visited December 2013
Hawaiian Islands
“The Bar”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Good for Happy Hour or any Hour,very good prices. We enjoyed the food and the service, sorry we stopped there on our last night .

Visited November 2013
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Italian Restaurant with a flavor”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ross Bridge is golf community but without any access to restaurant beside the one provide by the hotel which include a very nice restaurant and and grill
The villaggio bring a kind of restaurant not available without driving to downtown
In this area of hoover, only chain restaurant are available :(
The service is excellent and the menu is growing every month
You need to give a try

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“Nice Dinner at Villaggio”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had the opportunity to dine at Villaggio while visiting our son last weekend in Ross Bridge. There were 4 adults and one toddler. The staff handled my grandson very well, bringing extra napkins quickly when he spilled his water soon after sitting down. Also, brought his pasta out quickly to keep him happy. As for the rest of us, we all enjoyed our meals from mushroom ravioli , to lobster pizza, to rigatoni. Everything was prepared well, was delivered quickly, and tasted superb. The overall atmosphere is casual elegant and the prices were nominal. We will be back on our next visit to Birmingham.

• Visited August 2013