“Scrumptious Gluten-free Cupcakes”

Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Hoover
Hoover, Alabama
“Scrumptious Gluten-free Cupcakes”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This cupcake shop is really wonderful and sells delicious looking and tasting regular and gluten-free cupcakes and cheesecakes too.The owner told me last Saturday that they are now selling gluten-free cupcakes every day which is wonderful for those of us on a gluten-free diet. They have gluten-free white cupcakes and what they call a tuxedo cupcake which is a rich, dark chocolate cupcake almost like a gooey brownie! So heavenly! They have 3 standard gluten-free cupcakes which they sell regularly-Midnight Magic(my favorite), Birthday Surprise, and Wedding Cake. The owner told me that they can put any type of frosting from the menu for that day on one of the gluten-free white or tuxedo cupcakes which expands your choices even more! I met Gigi last Saturday at the Anniversary Party they were having at this location. She is such a sweet woman and really has a passion for what she does. My family loves the regular cupcakes(what is mostly offered in this shop) such as Blackberry Cobbler(seasonal), Kentucky Bourbon Pie, and Strawberry Shortcake and also the Classic and Chocolate Chip individual cheesecake! If you are looking for a special dessert for a special occasion whether you are on a gluten-free diet or not, this is the place for you!

• Visited August 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Just wanted something sweet, but left wiping heaven from my lips instead.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Since cupcakes have been all the rage for quite some time, I figured it was about time to breakdown & give a local cupcake bakery a try. Just so happened that GiGi's cupcakes Bakery was on my path one evening. I gave the maple bacon cupcake a try. You know before trying them, that they must be delectable, & indeed they were! Cant afford to go on a regular basis, but will be a repeat customer. The shoppe was inviting & clean. & staff was friendly & knowledgable. As well as understanding & helpful when I couldnt decide what I wanted.

1 Thank she-shevaughn

Been to Gigis Cupcakes? Share your experiences!