“Good Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Pelham, Alabama
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I liked all the choices for building a bowl. Pleanty of meat choices, loads of vegetables, and every spice you can imagine. And then you get your choice of pasta. Whats not to like.

Visited October 2012

Springville, Alabama
“Good Concept”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place only receives a three star rating only because of the food. Our service was horrible. I can only guess we had employees pass by us for over 15 minutes before we finally flagged down a server and asked if someone was going to come to our table. I doubt I'll ever go back just because of the service. The food was fine but you get to choose what you want to eat and how you season it so it's more of a gimmick. Being the service was so bad I really see no reason to take an effort and return to this establishment.

To the management. You may want to express to all servers no matter what, if you see a customer at a table be happy they are there since they are paying your salary. Also if you see them sitting at a table with menus, more than likely you should check on them to see if their orders been taken. You won't be in business long with this sort of service.

• Visited May 2013
Hoover, Alabama
“YUM!! Really enjoyed my dinner.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I wasn't really sure what to expect but we had a coupon so we thought we'd give it a try. Brittany, our waitress was very helpful since this was our first time. We decided to follow one of the recipes since we were new to this. I tried Tai Chicken and LOVED it!!! Food was great and service was good. I can't wait to go back and try another recipe.

• Visited April 2013
North Alabama
“Lots of fire on the grill, needs more work on service”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Few things can be better than picking your own food out to be grilled by a grill master. When you season it with the seasonings you like it is even better. The foods appeared to be fresh, and held at the correct temperature, but the cooks needed more experience, and the wait staff was sub par. No one in our party complained about their food, but no one praised it either. Seeing the grill burned off in a huge flash of flame was good entertainment though....all of the kids, from age 4-54 enjoyed that. I'll go back, but it won't likely be anytime soon.

• Visited February 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Do It Yourself Meal”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The staff are helpful in guiding your selections for your meal, then it up to you. You can add as much protein or veggies as you like. Once you have done that bring your selection to the grill master and your food is ready quickly and served to you at your table. You need to know what you like and how much seasonings you like on your food.

• Visited September 2012