“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is a great little seafood restaurant. The food is very fresh and prepared fried, grilled, blackened, any way you want it. A very nice family restaurant.

JubileeJoes, Owner at Jubilee Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your business, come back and see us!

There are newer reviews for Jubilee Joe's

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I WAY over ate. I had the friend green tomatoes with crab appetizer, then the gumbo, then a po boy that was half oyster, half crawfish. All was excellent, including the service and the price. Stuffed and happy!

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The food was terrific; I had blacken fish with crab bisque, chips, and a side salad. The crab bisque was definitely the highlight of the meal. The salad was fresh with delicious blue cheese dressing. I also tasted a bit of my mother's catfish which was crunchy and delicious.
My only complaint would be about the service. My mother asked for coffee; it was brought out with no cream. We had to ask for cream several times before it was brought out. Later we had to ask for our check more than once.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed your food.

I'm so glad you mentioned your service. We strive to provide excellent service at Jubilee Joe's and take customer complaints very seriously. I was hoping you remembered who your server was or at least what he or she may have looked like.

I apologize that you had to ask for cream and the check several times. Hope to provide you excellent service at your next visit.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Always coupons in the Clip mag and other places so worth trying at the price--Ate there twice, no complaints but wouldn't tell friends I found this great place

2  Thank foodmarc15
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Lots of fried foods, would have liked more options. Crab cakes delish. Good service all of the servers very friendly.

1  Thank tmycroft

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us!

Been to Jubilee Joe's? Share your experiences!