“Not fancy-Decent food-Special?-No”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Hoover
“Not fancy-Decent food-Special?-No”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Always coupons in the Clip mag and other places so worth trying at the price--Ate there twice, no complaints but wouldn't tell friends I found this great place

Visited April 2012
2 Thank foodmarc15

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great service, good food”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Lots of fried foods, would have liked more options. Crab cakes delish. Good service all of the servers very friendly.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank tmycroft
JubileeJoes, Owner at Jubilee Joe's, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us!
Birmingham, Alabama
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Always enjoy this place the food is always hot and flavorful, and the Gumbo is the best I've found in Birmingham. Skip the chips that come with the dinner substitute a side instead.

• Visited May 2012
JubileeJoes, Owner at Jubilee Joe's, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so much! We're glad to have you, come back and see us!
Alabama
“Everything we had was superb!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Saturday nights are packed here. The wait was to be 10-15 mins, but there were empty seats at the tiny bar, so we sat there immediately. The bartender told us we could eat there so we did and we got prompt attention.
We had the fried green tomatoes with crab for our appetizer. DE-licious!!
Then my husband ordered the Gator PoBoy and I got the 3 Sides Combo. I chose the Red Beans and Rice (which has sausage in it) and the Crab Bisque and the Crayfish Etoufee. It was all tasty. I liked his sandwich. But I loved my own dish. The bisque was very cheesy! and the Etoufee was spicy and very much my favorite dish of the night. I had never had crawfish so I was hesitant.

We will be back!

• Visited April 2012
JubileeJoes, Owner at Jubilee Joe's, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your business. You should come back and try our Boiled Crawfish in Cajun spicing! Crawfish season runs January through the end of June! Hope to see you again.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Some of the Best Seafood in Birmingham Area”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My wife and I visit here with friends at least once a month. Grouper fingers are absolutely wonderful; soups are outstanding and their homemade chips are a great side dish. Casual atmosphere and can be quite loud, but reasonable prices and delicious food are the neighborhood draw. The dinner specials are a bit pricey and do not include salad, but are also delicious.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Jubilee Joe's? Share your experiences!