“Great service, good food”
Review of Jubilee Joe's

Jubilee Joe's
Ranked #3 of 163 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Lots of fried foods, would have liked more options. Crab cakes delish. Good service all of the servers very friendly.

1  Thank tmycroft
JubileeJoes, Owner at Jubilee Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us!

There are newer reviews for Jubilee Joe's

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Always enjoy this place the food is always hot and flavorful, and the Gumbo is the best I've found in Birmingham. Skip the chips that come with the dinner substitute a side instead.

Thank you so much! We're glad to have you, come back and see us!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Saturday nights are packed here. The wait was to be 10-15 mins, but there were empty seats at the tiny bar, so we sat there immediately. The bartender told us we could eat there so we did and we got prompt attention.
We had the fried green tomatoes with crab for our appetizer. DE-licious!!
Then my husband ordered the Gator PoBoy and I got the 3 Sides Combo. I chose the Red Beans and Rice (which has sausage in it) and the Crab Bisque and the Crayfish Etoufee. It was all tasty. I liked his sandwich. But I loved my own dish. The bisque was very cheesy! and the Etoufee was spicy and very much my favorite dish of the night. I had never had crawfish so I was hesitant.

We will be back!

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your business. You should come back and try our Boiled Crawfish in Cajun spicing! Crawfish season runs January through the end of June! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

My wife and I visit here with friends at least once a month. Grouper fingers are absolutely wonderful; soups are outstanding and their homemade chips are a great side dish. Casual atmosphere and can be quite loud, but reasonable prices and delicious food are the neighborhood draw. The dinner specials are a bit pricey and do not include salad, but are also delicious.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I was enticed by the slick ads that show mounds of fresh seafood. What I experienced was as close to inedible as possible. When complaints were made, the management was completely indifferent. Not again!

2  Thank TGMWPM

I do apologize for your experience. Hopefully you can give us another shot. Thanks!

Been to Jubilee Joe's? Share your experiences!