“GREAT breakfast”
Review of Egg and I - CLOSED

Egg and I
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Actual location maybe Birmingham.
Reviewed February 20, 2012

With a party of 8, you have to expect to wait on Sunday at 1230 for lunch, but it wasn't too long! This was my first trip to Egg and I and I loved it. Excellent service, excellent choices of all types of foods whether you were looking for breakfast or lunch. My French Toast was excellent, but I have to say the omelets looked wonderful. THeir special side, ranch potatoes, was excellent.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Always outstanding food and wonderful service. Well worth the time to stop by. The omeletes are special!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Food is good. Service is what I expect-Good. Priced 20% higher than it is worth to me...always a good crowd on the weekends.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

Meal was creative and delicious. The waitress was extremely attentive. I'll be sure to go back when I return to the area!

Reviewed May 12, 2011

My church group ate here today. I had the Denver omelet, and I have had better. The soup and sandwich combination appeared to be a more popular choice. The meal (with lemonade) was $12.00. The atmosphere was o.k, but noisy. The server was nice and attentive.