“Reasonably priced Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #7 of 159 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mentone, AL
“Reasonably priced Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was visiting son & family in Birmingham. After an early church service, we headed to this restaurant for brunch. I love Eggs Benedict and on the menu was spinach and mushroom Eggs Benedict. It was delicious. The eggs were cooked to perfection. It came with potatoes and all for less than $10.00. I thought that was a good price. Daughter in law & her sister got omelets which were enjoyed, and my son got one of the Eggs Benedict as well with steak. The service was excellent. Oh, and my little granddaughter received a cup of milk and we were not charged for it! I would definitely return to this restaurant to eat again.

• Visited October 2013

Birmingham
“Fresh fish selections every day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Bonefish Grill always provides our family with a chance to get fresh seafood at a good price in a table cloth setting. They always have a good selection of fish to choose from and the preparatoin choices are well though out. This night we were with a group and I believe all six of us had a different seafood meal. Everyone was very happy with their choice. We will be back in the future.

Visited September 2013
New Market, Maryland
“Dinner at the Bonefish Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have no complaints. The servers at the Restaurant were pleasant, helpful with suggestions and in answering questions. I had eatend at the Bonefish Grill in Montgomery County Maryland but it was the first time I ate at one in any other state. The food was excellent as it has been in Maryland. The food came quickly, in the right order, and we were checked on frequently. Our mixed drinks were excellent also---Margaritas for me. and my companion had the Long Island Iced Tea. Both were excellent. I highly recommend the Bonefish Grill and my favorite thing to order there is the Bang Bang Shrimp!

Visited October 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Fresh uniquely prepared fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The trout dish as well as the fresh catch of the day( whatever it may be) is truly fresh and prepared to order. The wait may be a little long but well worth it. The wait staff is always informed and suggest tasty preps for most fish.

• Visited October 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent fish choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I really love Bonefish Grill. It's one of the only places in town that guarantee their fish is wild-caught, not farm-raised. So, the food is not only excellently prepared, but also healthy. What a bonus!

Visited July 2013

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!