Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover
$150
$139
  • Pool
$48
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetgolf groupfree happy hourmeeting roomfood and beverageroom was spotlesslots of restaurantsrooms are largeafter a long daywould recommend this hotel to anyonenice stayclean hotelthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlybirminghamshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I am here with others on a business trip with Wal-mart for 6 weeks. This is our third week here, I must say, every employee has been friendly, professionally, and has given out standing customer service. I really have enjoyed my stay and deeply hope one day I wil get this oppurtunity to re-visit this Holiday Inn with the same employes.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floors have better outsid views
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Meredith H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Jayawesome,

We are so glad to have you as our "long-term" guest at Holiday Inn Hoover! Our staff is one of our best features of the property and glad you are able to expierence that as well. Our top floors do have beautiful views of the city! We hope you are able to come back and visit our Holiday Inn Hoover team again!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Just returned from the Masters. We first went and played several courses in Alabama. We had dicey weather but had a great time. The hotel had a most professional staff. Friendly, competent, and helpful. I wish they had a hot tub and/or sauna, but their outstanding service more than made up for the lack of those amenities. I highly recommend anyone visiting the area to use this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Meredith H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Rob O.,

Our location is wonderful for all of the golf courses in the area and in Alabama. I hope the weather was better at the Masters. I wish we also had a hot tub to add to our indoor pool and wonderful amenities. We also think our staff is outstanding and excellent in service. Thank you for letting us know we are doing well.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This hotel is the most updated Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at. The beds and shower were nice, and the breakfast was pretty good too. We stopped on our way to Florida and were happy we did. It's a few miles away from I65.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Michael C.,

Thank you for choosing our property on the way to Florida! Our convenient location is just one of the many reasons to stay here. Our beds and showers make for a relaxing nights sleep. Please come back and stay with us again next time and try our made-to-order breakfast menu!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

A few weeks ago my husband and I stayed here for five nights while house hunting. That's actually the longest stay I've ever had in one hotel. I didn't expect such a nice stay, thinking Holiday Inn was rather old-school. I was pleasantly surprised. Our room was nice, the staff was super friendly and everything was clean. We had breakfast there several mornings, skipping the buffet and ordering from the menu.There was even a tiny take-one-leave-one library in the lobby.

I used the computer downstairs several times; once a manager came around to check on me and offered to get me something to drink.

I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Angie B.,

Thank you for staying at our "New School" Holiday Inn! We are only three years old and take pride in our great location and our new property. Our breakfast made to order menu is wonderful, especially when staying five nights, to have something different to eat! I am glad that our "Take one - Leave one" Library was a special feature for you! Come back and stay with us soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Plan to stay at this hotel. Service is excellent and rooms very clean. Breakfast is excellent. Will stay here when in Birmingham again! We were on a trip across the south the Georgia and decided to say here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

BBM,

Our excellent full-service hot breakfast buffet is one of our favorite amenities of the hotel. We are so glad that you decided to stay at our convenient location right off the interstate. Thank you for the rave review of our service, clean rooms, breakfast, and great location.