I stayed at this property for a week to conduct Professional Business Meetings. As a business traveler throughout my career I felt compelled to write this review and share my thoughts.
It is rare you have the chance to experience service above and beyond what you normally expect. This particular hotel has the best of everything to offer anyone wanting an exceptional stay both Professional and Personal.
I wish I could call out one or two outstanding employees but the fact is the entire staff deserves the recognition. The accommodations and services were outstanding including these specific areas of what the property has to offer to anyone with high expectations of what they provide.
* Friendliness of the entire staff
* Modern, Clean and Well Kept Facility
* Outstanding Sleeping Rooms
* Outstanding Meeting Rooms
* Complete Professional Staff
* Unsurpassed Food and Beverage
If you are looking for a hotel based environment to conduct Business Meetings I strongly recommend this hotel to you and your company. From the Events Manager, Chef, Kitchen Staff and Servers, This was an overwhelming experience for me in the level of service provided.
Everyone attending the meetings during the week were equally impressed when encountering the staff and their willingness to accommodate every need that arose.
In closing I have to mention the quality of the food received during the stay and meetings conducted. Normally, I will go out to eat (Dinner) as I get tired of hotel food for three meals a day.
WOW is all I can say. The Chef and his team prepare meals you would expect in an above average restaurant. Not just me but all the attendees just ranted and raved about the quality of the food provided for their Breakfast and Lunch meals. It exceeded their expectations as well.
I hope this review will help anyone reading it to feel confident they are making the right decision in trusting in an overwhelming and above expectations experience that awaits them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a visit at our 112 new appointed hotel in suburban Hoover, Alabama, close to Riverchase Galleria, one of the largest shopping malls in the Southeast. Enjoy a convenient yet quiet location in Riverchase, a planned business and condominium community on the I-65 corridor to Birmingham, close to corporate offices such as Baxter and Blue Cross Blue Shield. Golfers can choose from a variety of Birmingham courses including Oxmoor, a 54-hole championship caliber course on the Robert Trent Jones Trail. Bring the kids to Alabama Splash Adventures, a family-oriented theme park west of Birmingham. Visit Barber Motorsports, home of North American Porsche Driving School and Barber Vintage Motorcross Museum. All our rooms feature microwaves, refridgerators and coffee makers, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with premium cable and HD. Refresh in the indoor swimming pool or enjoy a workout in the fitness center. We offer a full service restaurant and bar with daily specials. Need meeting space? we have over 3000 square feet of flexiable meeting space for accomodate any size group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, IHG, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover Hotel Hoover