Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoover
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I've stayed at the Homewood Suites in Hoover three times in the last year and each time I'm completely satisfied. Beautiful rooms, helpful staff, no problems whatsoever. The beds are extremely comfortable and I like having a suite wherever I stay. They had complimentary dinner and drinks this stay (one week night). Normally I stay on weekends, so this was a nice feature, as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Melony T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

You have provided such a great review for our hotel and it brings a smile to my face to know that we are consistently providing superior customer care, and an exceptional product. We work hard in all areas of the hotel to ensure complete guest satisfaction. We want to make sure that every guest experiences a memorable stay. We serve dinner Monday-Thursday every week. In addition to our menu option of the day, we offer complimentary beer and wine and a fresh garden salad bar every night. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Hotel was excellent with caring staff. However, the hotel was sold out and they gave me a smoking room. I was totally disappointed to receive the news. Too late to book another reservation. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Michael M
Melony T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

First of all, I'd like to thank you for providing feedback on your experience at our hotel. We are always looking for ways to better serve our guests and comments like yours are critical to helping us achieve this. It has never been our policy to move a guest that has booked a non-smoking room to a smoking room. In reviewing your reservation, I found that the reservation was made for a smoking room. Again, we would never move a guest from a non-smoking room to a smoking room for any reason. This being said, had we not been sold out of non-smoking rooms the night that you stayed with us we would have gladly accommodated your request to move. Our goal is to always deliver service that is second to none and sometimes circumstances such as this can hamper our efforts. If you are ever in the area again, please feel free to contact me, Melony Thomas, personally at 205-637-2900, and I will be happy to make your reservation for you.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Staying here for one night on our drive to Florida. Rooms are very nice. Comfortable, clean, full kitchen. Beds are great, I slept better than I have in a while. Outside the pool, basketball court and putting green are nice touches for the kids after a long day in the car.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for providing such a great review for our hotel! We strive to consistently provide highly superior customer service along with an exceptional product. Our staff works hard in all areas of the hotel from the front desk to food and beverage and housekeeping. We strive to make sure that every guest has a wonderful stay. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on 3 separate occasions now and all have been great. The rooms are clean, the service is friendly, the facility is great. They serve breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening, both included in the price. The food is ok, decent enough that I have eaten there 7 of the 10 nights I have stayed. I commute to work in the area and this is my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are glad that we have consistently provided excellent service during your stays with us! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your stays with us even better.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed in Birmingham for job interview and was put up in a suite at Homewood on Riverchase Parkway. Nice location with access to some of best places in Birmingham for what ever you need. Friendly staff and a nice unhurried atmosphere. Lobby is nice place relax at end of day. A good breakfast available for free. Was very close to my meetings also. Close to freeways also. I will definitely use it again if and when I return to Birmingham. Also dog friendly.

Room Tip: I stayed on ground floor in rear. Very quiet with ample parking near entry to my room.
1  Thank bgreening
Melony T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for providing such a wonderful review for our hotel! We strive to consistently provide highly superior customer service along with an exceptional product. Our staff works hard in all areas of the hotel from the front desk to food and beverage and housekeeping. We do our best to make sure that every guest has a wonderful stay. Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to stay - midpoint in our trip from Illinois to the Florida panhandle. Suites worked great with kids. Great breakfast setup. Plan to stay there whenever we travel south. Stayed at this location for 2 trips so far this summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve B

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for letting everyone in know about our great rooms, and amenities! Our top priority is to ensure that each guest leaves completely satisfied. Thank you for letting us know that we are succeeding!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Beautiful property! Hot breakfast in the morning had everything I could have thought to want and was delicious! Staff was so friendly! Room was very clean and comfortable! Full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and mini stove top were perfect! Loved the layout of the room. We really enjoyed the pool, half basketball court and putting green! Our toddler daughter had a great time with so much outdoor space to play in she wasn't confined just to the room. Extra large shower was a plus! Loved having an in room DVD player too. Very convenience to I-65, but far enough away to avoid noise and traffic. HIGHLY recommend this property!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather R

We are so glad that your stay with us was a great one and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled that our staff, service, and amenities exceeded your expectations! We hope that you will visit us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoover
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover
Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover
Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover
Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover
Courtyard Birmingham Hoover

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria? Share your experiences!