Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover(Hoover)(Great Value!)
$129
$70
$129
  • Pool
$55
All reviewsbasketball courtoak mountainbusiness parkgreat hotelhome away from homeputting greenbreakfast and dinnercomplimentary breakfastlight dinnerthe entire stafffull size refrigeratorliving roombreakfast staffthe general managerrooms were very cleanstaff was friendlyrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great location, free parking, great full breakfast, and good happy hour. I stayed for several days with no issues. This is a style of hotel stay that is great for both business and family travel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Melony T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

You have provided such a great review for our hotel and it brings a smile to my face to know that we are consistently providing superior customer care, and an exceptional product. We work hard in all areas of the hotel to ensure that each and every guest has a wonderful stay. Thank you for letting us know that we are doing some things right!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I recently spent two nights at this hotel. The rooms were very nice, clean, and fresh. The hotel grounds were very nice. The staff - front desk, housekeeping, groundskeepers, etc. were all very friendly and helpful whenever needed. Additionally, this hotel is located close to the Galleria and a host of other shopping, restaurants, movies, etc. are all within a couple of miles. When we return to Birmingham we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Although there is no restaurant the hotel had a very nice breakfast each morning and on the weekdays they have a small set up for dinner if you choose.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Melony T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for telling everyone about our great rooms and amenities. Our top priority is to ensure that each guest leaves completely satisfied. Thank you for letting us know that we are succeeding! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The front desk staff at check-in was very friendly and effecient at check-in, and the suites are very spacious and comfortable. A fully equipped kitchen, a living room, very large bedroom and bathroom. Beds are very comfortable as well, and there is very little noise from hallways and from outside the hotel.

Complimentary Wi-Fi service is very slow and makes it near impossible to complete any work because of the speed. The coffee maker in my suite also did not work (I did not give staff a chance to correct because I was preparing to check-out). The hotel also provides a free breakfast each morning as well as dinner each night Mon-Thur. with a rotating menu which is posted in each suite.

Overall I had a very comfortable stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your complimentary words about our staff and our suites! I understand that you were disappointed in the speed of our internet service. We are currently upgrading our internet system. Once upgrades are complete, this should no longer be an issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We value your opinion and we hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

the staff is professional and friendly, rooms are clean quite, furnishings and facilities are excellent. My only complaints, price a bit high for the local area abd the comp breakfast is what you would get a a cheaper hotel (nothing special)...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Melony T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us to the TripAdvisor nation! I want to thank you for letting everyone know not only about the things that were to your liking such as our staff and cleanliness but also thank you for pointing where you feel that we can improve. The food and beverage manager is aware of your comments and will work with her team to make improvements where needed. Again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We love staying at Homewood Suites. I have stayed in hotels all around the country and in Europe. The service and friendly attitude of the staff is the best ever! We have always had a wonderful suite and the food has been great! We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Birmingham!

Room Tip: We had the 2 bedroom corner suite last year on one of our visits and we chose it again this year. Even though there were only 3 of us, my daughter in law and granddaughter had their own room with a bathroom and I had mine! My husband and I had just the queen bedroom suite last year and it was just as nice!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

First of all thank you so much for choosing the Homewood Suites as your home away from home! We are thrilled that our staff, service, and amenities exceeded your expectations! Your review was quite a complement to our staff! Thank you again!