“Steak tips for lunch”

Steak-Out Charbroiled Delivery
Order Online
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Homewood
Description: We deliver hot, complete meals right to your door. Online ordering and catering are available. Menu includes steaks, salads, chicken, & burgers cooked to order.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

At the last minute, I decided it was too hot to go out for lunch. Earlier in the month, someone from Steak Out had dropped off menus. I decided steak tips, baked potato, and a salad sounded good for lunch. I placed the order on line and close to 30 minutes later I had a hot lunch delivered straight to my desk. Win! Win!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Steak-OutUSA, Public Relations Manager at Steak-Out Charbroiled Delivery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! We hope you'll order from us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was not to bad but the delivery driver was in the rude side. For some reason almost anytime there deliver to Tmobile the driver is either rude or has a bad attitude or smart mouth

Date of visit: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

We're sorry for the attitude of the driver that delivered to you recently. Can you please share your contact information with us at info@steakout.com so we can reach out to you and try to make things right? We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

They messed up my order. I called to see if they would just give me a credit or something for next time. The manager got on the phone and yelled at me and hung up in my face. I wasn't asking for a refund or replacement just maybe something for a future visit. Needless to say there will be no more visits or business from me.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Steak-OutUSA, Public Relations Manager at Steak-Out Charbroiled Delivery, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

We're sorry that your order was incorrect on your last order with us as well as the way you were treated by the manager. Can you please share your contact information with us at info@steakout.com so we can reach out to you and try to make things right? Thanks in advance for your help. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you'll give us another try again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Food was excellent and service was great. This was our first time using Steak Out. We will definitely order again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thanks for your kind words and the five stars! We are happy that you had a great experience your first time ordering from us and hope you'll order from us again soon. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Ordered steakout while in birmingham for a business trip. The delivery guy was really nice and the food was awesome.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thanks for the kind words and the five star review! We appreciate you giving us a try when you were in town recently. We hope you'll order from us again the next time you're in Birmingham!