“Bakery Needs ?”
Review of Savage's Bakery

Savage's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Homewood
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have to say that the bake goods are delicious, but service is poor. The last two birthday cakes I ordered were not decorated like I had ask ! Very disappointing !

Reviewed December 13, 2012

we tasted cupcakes that seemed awfully dry, when we walked in everyone was raving about the baked items, we tried cupcakes and an almond pastry,,, not really impressed

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Savage's is known for their meltaways and they live up to the hype. It is a bakery that also serves lunch, but it is the baked goods that always get my attention. They also usually have a small number of day old products, but get there early for the best selection for them.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

They have gone downhill. Loved it when I first moved here. Ordered birthday cakes for grandchildren several time. Last year's was pathetic. I will not go back.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Cream cheese meltaways.
Turtle cake bites.
Caramel cake bites.
Bear claws.
Big glass of milk or a coke. Yum