“Surprised My Sons With the Great Ice Cream”
Review of Edgewood Creamery

Edgewood Creamery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Homewood
Reviewed April 1, 2015

Two of my sons and I were in Birmingham for the day and I decided to treat them. This place is a gem. The ice cream was fantastic. The waffle cones/bowls were delicious. What more is there to add? Great ice cream and easy parking. :)

Reviewed March 13, 2015

This has all the flavors that one would expect, but if you are willing to explore and take a step outside your comfort zone there are some unexpected ones sitting just behind the glass. I and my companion decided to explore just a little bit. We both had two scoops a piece. He had what we think was scoop of midnight chocolate and a scoop of pralines. I had maple walnut and Mexican hot chocolate. His chocolate was way too much for me, but the Mexican hot chocolate with its teeny marshmallows was fabulous. It tasted exactly like hot chocolate except it was insanely cold. It blew my mind and I would totally go back and do it again. My partner in crime did enjoy is super chocolate. Fair warning it is not for the faint of heart.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just the right size shoppe.......with a nice variety of ice cream selections (40).....young lady working behind the counter provided EXCELLENT customer service! We appreciated the samples before making our final choices. C and I came in for a scoop of chocolate chip and cookie dough. However, on this paricular evening the creamery was out of both. So I chose a single scoop of butter pecan in a waffle cone and C went with a double scoop of extreme chocolate and praline, but opted for a waffle bowl. They have a selection of other type treats to choose from (shakes, cakes, snow cones) and although we do not live in the nearby neighborhood..........we both agree that we will return soon!!

1  Thank C B
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have popped into the Edgewood Creamery several times in the last few months and have always found a scoop to two to try and enjoy. I appreciate being allowed to try a few samples before purchasing any new flavors.
This place is always a hit with any guests I bring along as well. Thumbs up!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I took my girlfriend here to fulfill her Birthday Ice Cream Craving. The choices are endless, staff is very friendly, and the Ice cream is great. Also they have a variety of cones as well as toppings. It's refreshing in an age of chain ice cream, that a local creamery still is around. I will definitely choose this place to fulfill any Ice Cream Urge I will have.