“It's O'Charley's”

Cuisines: American
Glen Allen, Virginia
“It's O'Charley's”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff is friendly, the restaurant is clean,, and the food is good. It's a good place to eat and easy to get to from the interstate.

We enjoyed our dinner and would eat there again.

• Visited May 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Above average, but not by much”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on a Friday evening as we spent the night at the Best Western Carlton Suites and walked over.
We were greeted at the door by a very friendly hostess who seated us and left menus. We waited and waited for our server ( restaurant was about half occupied) and after 10 minutes or so a very friendly gal came to our table and said the regular server for this table was overextended ( half occupied) and she would be taking care of us.

My wife ordered chicken strips with a side salad and her meal came before her salad arrived so she had to wait. I ordered a cocktail and it arrived midway thru my cedar planked salmon after I reminded our server. Our food was tasty and served hot, but things were not up to par with other O'Charley's when it came to the service.

Vestavia Hills, Alabama
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate at O'Charley's on a whim while staying at the Best Western Plus Carlton Suites. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the meal was. The appetizer was great and the prime rib and baked potatoes were excellent. The server was excellent as well--very attentive. We will definitely come back and will let friends and family know about this superb restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
Birmingham
“A nice Sunday lunch”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

O'Charley's delivers on Sunday for family lunch. The front staff and the servers were all very friendly. They food was delivered quickly and accurate to our orders. That is not always easy when a lunch rush comes in at 12:30. Plus, you can't beat the hot yeast rolls delivered to the table.

Visited May 2014
Cheboygan, Michigan
“Good food”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was not feeling well so only had soup and it was very good. My husband and friend had hamburgs and they were really large. He said they were very good and cooked to their liking. My friend had a salad and she said very good. Not disappointed at all.

Visited January 2014