“Great food, great value”

Naji's Pita Gourmet
Ranked #52 of 78 Restaurants in Homewood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We really enjoyed visiting Najis! Tonight was my second visit, first time with a friend. I bragged about it so much to my husband that we went there tonight on a date. I had the Mediterranean club and he ordered the steak shawarma - loaded with tons of steak and a delicious tahini sauce. We also had the hummus appetizer.
Both times I have visited the owner has come to our table and asked how our meal was. That was very special to me to know he truly cares about his customers and their satisfaction.

• Visited July 2011

Springfield, Missouri
“Good Food and Educational. Too”
Reviewed February 12, 2009

The is a small diner and grocery store in one. The owner is working the counter and register and is very friendly and willing to answer any questions about the menu. We had gyros, chicken soup, and houmas. This is a nice neighborhood place to eat in a commerical area. It is off the beaten path for tourists but worth the time finding.

We took several minutes looking at the grocery section and the owner was willing to help us find products and answer our kids questions about the lebanese words and products.

Great place, great food and great experience.

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite pita place!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2008

I can still vividly remember my first lunch at Naji's. It was almost 10 years ago, and it has been one of my favorite eateries since then. The food is excellent, fresh, and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is wonderful. It is truly a wonderful eating experience. I would highly recommend that everyone try Naji's.

1 Thank HarleyWoman1960