I actually stayed in this hotel off and on for a grand total of 9 weeks from January 2011 to May 2011 for business. I loved that there are various dining options within very close walking distance from the hotel. I liked that the hotel bar was open until midnight. I liked that the hotel caters to the "tech savvy" in that each room has an ipod hookup that allows you to listen to your ipod via the TV (not to mention wi-fi in the lobby, ipod hookups on the workout equipment, etc). The rooms were clean, sleek and had a small "dorm fridge" which was awesome for keeping waters and snacks in the room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel staff is amazing - they took time to learn my name during my stay and always greeted each guest with a smile. I even returned a month later to the area for a personal trip and we stayed at this hotel. If you are looking for a young, hip hotel vibe this is your place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Birmingham Soho Square is a hip new hotel! Enjoy the chic amenities of Soho Square. Walk to great shopping and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your aloft Birmingham Soho Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Birmingham Soho Square Hotel Homewood
- Aloft Hotel Homewood
- Birmingham Soho Square Aloft