Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Go for the SMOKED CABERNET RED WINE it's DEVINE! Plenty of RV Parking, Pet Friendly, & Has a Patio 🚐 + 🐾 + 🍷 = ❤️

The SMOKED CABERNET WINE was the reason we came! The FLAVOR is about as UNIQUE as its name... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2023
BloggingBrandi
Atlanta, Georgia
My favorite winery

This is my favorite winery period!! I’ve been coming here for years. The staff is amazing from the... read more

Reviewed March 19, 2021
melaniec1967
Pensacola, Florida
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019

We've visited several wineries, but I must say, this one so far is my favorite. They asked what we liked and then made suggestions. I tried things like orange/coffee which I was pretty sure I would not like, and it turned out to be one of my favorite. For me the scuppernong wine was amazing and hubby really liked the chocolate peanut butter. Yes, I know it sounds strange, like the orange/coffee, but trust me, don't knock it until you've tried both of them.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank 35068Auburn
Reviewed October 30, 2018

The wine tasting here should not be missed. Many unique creations and not to be missed.
Also don't miss these:
Dry Cabernet Sauvignon with a smokey hint.
Jalepeno Wine
Caramel Apple

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Gentleman met us at the door like we were friends our whole life. Ended up to be the owner Keith Roberts. This guy is cool as hell! Welcoming. Engaging. Knowledgeable. This place had the most wines of all the wineries on the trail. Keith took the time to take us in back and show us his operation. The two girls behind the counter doing our pours were great. Tasting room was the home of a past local school teacher. Remodeled with some of Keith's personal touches and details that added ambiance to the experience. This was our personal favorite of the six wineries but by no means were we disappointed with any of the others. Get your Wine Passports stamped.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank Trav_LN_now
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

This wine is the best wine I have ever tasted! It is made on site and sampling is encouraged! You have to try it ! You will be hooked too!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took our daughter and her husband here when they came to visit us in Alabama. We had a fun time trying the different varieties and the owner had lots of interesting information he shared. Seriously... Skitter Piss & Jalepeno flavors. Gotta try it. If you're in the area this is a good place to visit.

Date of experience: April 2017