“Make it Waddell's Seafood tonight!”
Review of Waddell Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waddell Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We live near Waddell's and go there for dinner at least once a week, most of the time twice. The seafood is fresh and Chef Mario knows how to cook it! If you like spicy, just ask! They love to spice it up Cajun style, but know that not everyone likes it that way. If you don't love seafood, they have an incredible 1/2 lb. Angus burger and their fries are killer, too! Great desserts, ESPECIALLY the peanut butter pie! That's if you have room for it! We feel very lucky to have Waddell's in Hartselle - it is by far the best restaurant in town to us.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is by far the best place to eat at in Hartselle Alabama.. We just love it and they have great prices..I go on wednesday for all you can eat crab legs They are great..

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have lived in the area for 30+ years and, until I saw this on Tripadvisor, I never knew Waddell's was there. What a pleasant little surprise. This is an old house nicely converted to a restaurant but, from what I saw, couldn't sit more than about 30 or 40 people at a time.

What they lack in size, they make up in quality. I had the seafood platter with catfish, shrimp and gator which were very good. My wife had the shrimp which had a little cajun spice and was also excellent. Prices were such that we won't eat here everyday but we will definitely be back.

1  Thank RMH_9
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambiance. Excellent crawfish. Iceberg salad was fine. Rice was undercooked. The quality and size of the kids selections left them wanting something else. Good appetizers and fries. Try the fried pickles

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have been going to Waddell's about two years now. I go to the Gulf/PCB area 3 -4 times a year; they beat anything I have ate in PCB. The seafood is fresh; brought up from the Gulf 2xweekly. It is a very casual atmosphere; Cajun boiled shrimp is my favorite. Crab legs are #1 and nice and plump. It is pretty bad when you spend money in PCB for good food and can't wait to get home to go to Waddell's to get my seafood fix. For TRUE seafood lovers only!! They do have a great burger and a few other non-seafood items for land lovers.

2  Thank Bonnie K