“OK In A Pinch”

Add it.
Bama-Q Pit & Grill
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a clean and decent looking place both from the road and on the interior. They offer smoked BBQ (ribs, pulled pork, chicken & brisket) as well as burgers and steaks. I asked if the brisket was lean and was told by my excellent waitress that the beef was inherently fatty. Appreciating the honesty, I opted for the pulled pork sandwich plus a trip to the salad bar. The salad bar was the typical: iceburg lettuce, shredded carrots, cucumber slices, onions, etc. with the typical three dressings. At only $1.99, I was disappointed but not surprised, The sandwich was decent but a little on the overcooked and dry side even with the optional slaw topping. The sauce was good, not great, a little spicy and not too sweet. The main attraction here is the excellent service and the quick delivery on the food as the sandwich was on the table before I even got my salad together. Total bill for one was only $8.24 with drink and tax (without tip)