“ALWAYS take home for a family dinner”
Review of Buttahatchee BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buttahatchee BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 11, 2013

When ever we stop in Hamilton we eat at Buttahatchie BBQ. Either in their dining room or we order enough to take home and share. It's always good - just make sure you get there early enough to get some home made pie !

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This restaurant gave you a warm family feeling as soon as you walk in. The service was very friendly and had a nice variety of food. Several restaurants in this area are smoking and non-smoking. We did not experience this with this restaurant. Nobody was smoking here. The BBQ had a nice smoked flavor. The prices were reasonable. We will eat here again when we are back in the area.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I gave this restaurant 5 stars in my first review. Sadly, I have to take them down a notch. The pulled pork still has that great smoky taste, but I was really disappointed that they started grinding the meat instead of pulling it. It is exceptionally hard to keep a sandwich together this way!!!! Hopefully, they will return to the pulled version, like the other BBQ places in town....

Reviewed February 6, 2013

A great place to get good southern BBQ.Lots of good food for a decent price.Friendly staff ready to please the customer.A must do if you ar in this area.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

There are 3-4 barbecue places in the Hamilton area, but Buttahatchee is my favorite. Of course, there are many, many types of sauce out there, and everyone has different tastes. But, the thing that sets this place apart is the meat; it is VERY smoky, as opposed to tasting like oven-baked. I could eat it WITHOUT the sauce :-)