“Pickled onions, turnip greens, and cornbread mmmm”
Review of Top O' The River

Top O' The River
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Guntersville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belton, South Carolina
“Pickled onions, turnip greens, and cornbread mmmm”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We took the family with us this time. We had been here by ourselves 3 years ago. We were all hungry, and were greeted with turnip greens, cornbread and the best pickled onions on the planet. The shrimp and fish I got were great as well. We will go again.

Visited August 2013

“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

All I gotta say is PEANUT might just be the best server in the entire world! The food was fantastic and the the atmosphere was amazing! Really love this place!

• Visited August 2013
Alabaster, Alabama, United States
“Ate too much”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

It was everything I had heard and more. Sat in the booths facing the Lake and it was beautiful. Waitress was extremely helpful and friendly. Everyone there seems to really enjoy working there. Portions were almost more than I could handle but I made it. We will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013
Calera, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of food & good”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really enjoyed the food although one serving is enough for two people; however my server asked why was I eating alone and I thought that was very inappropriate and unprofessional.

Visited July 2013
Hazel Green, Alabama
“Always Great, Always Consistent”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have visited Top O The River several times. It is always one of the best places to eat. We have had the pleasure of eating catfish, shrimp, crab claws, and crawfish tails. All were fantastic as well as the sides (hushpuppies, french fries, baked potatoes). The items they bring you (coleslaw, pickled onions, cornbread) before your meal arrives just teases you to the rest of the meal. This is a must eat!

• Visited July 2013