Regal Inn
Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville(Guntersville)(Great Value!)
$116
$98
$137
$134
Lake Guntersville Bed and Breakfast(Guntersville)(Great Value!)
$96
$63
QualityInn
$49
$48
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We were going to a famiy reunion in Guntersville an looking for a room at a inepensive price. I found this one through price line. Price was good but room was bad. As soon as we walked into the room the smell nearly knocked us down. It stunk so bad we had to go across the street to Big Lots and get something for the smell. Everything looked cean but we bought disinfectent just in case. We sprayed everything. As we were unpacking we noticed someone lookng in the window where the curtains would not completely cover the window. We had to find a way to pull the curtain over to make sure no one could see in. The people in the lobby were rude and not someone I felt I could trust not to take something from our room so we had o take anything of value every time we left the room..The room might have bn a good value but not worth the hassle we had to go through. I do not recomend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Just remember that you get what you pay for so don't look for cheap.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was not notifyed of the remodeling that was taken place when I arrived. The Indians that was ruining the place took our money and would not refund me when I complained of all the construction that was taken place there. It was the most dirtest place I have experienced and was told to reuse our towels. my 80 year old MOM and sister and I had bad headaches the next morning. We checked out the next day to find another room.

Room Tip: Do not stay here,
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I'm on the road 40+ weeks a year and this is one of the worst motels I've stayed at. The place should be torn down and a new one built. Most Super 8s are fine but avoid this one. Dirty noisy rooms, poor heater, the manager can't speak English. There are better properties in town than this one.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Harry L
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We were headed further North, but decided to stop for the night. Great for the price. Nice rooms...
Breakfast - Coffee, Cereal, Waffle Maker, Bagels