“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went to eat here while staying at the state park. Was not disappointed at all. I had the shrimp pasta and my wife had the filet mignon. Both were excellent. Looking forward to visiting again soon. Staff was very polite and professional.

4  Thank Wes H

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Service was very personable and knowledgeable.

Outdoor seating in a Southern style. Starters and desserts were our favorites.

We shared; so we had a good range of tastings.

Coming from DC, I was very pleased with the pricing.

3  Thank Blsquirrel
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We came out because our friend Justin was going to be playing outdoor area. We started out inside at the bar. Mike behind the bar is amazing and knowledgeable, friendly, one of the best bar tenders I've had in a while.
We went outside when Justin's set started, and the staff is great, the food is great. We got the appetizers as our meal, but the beer is amazing, food is great. Overall would love I go back again soon.

1  Thank Mgriffith150
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had a ladies group for lunch. Service and food was excellent!! Loved their fried green beans
appetizer.

1  Thank Marcia B
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We'd been planning dinner at another popular restaurant in town until the desk person at our hotel recommended the Rock House Eatery and we are SO glad that she did! The entire experience was wonderful, including the 25 minute wait for a table at the bar. The bartender was a font of information about the local area and also answered several questions I had about making drinks and different kinds of liquor. Our meal was grand. My husband and I each had a fish dish, his blackened and mine served with a garlic, butter, wine sauce. Both were delicious. My only regret is that we didn't have room for dessert. We will most like take another four hour drive to Guntersville solely to eat here again.

2  Thank barbara2248