“Sunday Brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tennessee
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

After reading reviews, we went to Rock House today for brunch. I couldn't decide between the brunch offerings, so I had all 3 in the Savory Sampler. They were all outstanding, and my husband was so jealous. His sandwich was good, but the French Toast, Quiche, and Tomato Pie were amazing! Beau was a gracious host. We can't wait to go back for dinner, ASAP! I would actually go tonight.......

Helena, Alabama
“Great Meal for Lunch”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were doing Antique shopping in Guntersville and decided to lunch at Rock House Eatery. It was about 2:00pm and I noticed the place closed at 2:00 for lunch. The Manager or owner I am not sure was very happy to have us and told us no problem at all that we arrived at closing time. We were served an excellent meal and the staff was wonderful. I had the meatloaf special that day and my wife had chicken salad sandwich.

• Visited August 2012
“Enjoyable Lunch”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

On a road trip through Alabama, I stopped here for lunch after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. I wasn't disappointed. The service was excellent, and my waitress even suggested a cheaper alternative for me to get both items that I wanted (fried green tomatoes and Citrus Pecan Salad) without having to order them separately. They were both were very good. I would definitely stop by again if I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2012
Athens AL
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Enjoyed my visit to the Rockhouse. Menu is interesting with lots of variety. Citrus Pecan salad is WONDERFUL. The Red Snapper was very good too, but sides were average. The restaurant is quaint and the service is also very good. I will recommend the Rockhouse to anyone traveling to Guntersville.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank LoislaneAthensAL
Decatur, Alabama
“A excellent dinner in a great location”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We went to Rock House for our two year anniversary. It is a very charming place. The staff was wonderful. The food was great. Everything is reasonably priced, If you are in the Guntersville areas, Rock House is a must visit.

• Visited July 2012