“It just gets better every year”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
What a view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hamiwas
Goode, Virginia
“It just gets better every year”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is our second time to stay at Gulfside Townhomes. Michael M.'s properties are well cared for and optimal for a family (we are a family of four). We love the views from almost every window of the property. Also, the furnishings are very comfortable. The cleaning service provides everything you really need to have a wonderful stay. This is very important for us to have everything available traveling so far to the Gulf. Also, the condo is very convenient to all the restaurants, shopping and amenities of Gulf Shores. We've already booked Michael's town home for next summer. Grab a week before this great property is sold out!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
119nancy
Mullen, Nebraska
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented Unit 39 and it was absolutely perfect! When we visit Gulf Shores again in the future, we wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. After seeing many high rises along the water, we were so glad we selected this townhome. The views and proximity to the beach were awesome! Accommodations were wonderful and the unit was beautifully furnished. We spent time each day sitting on our balcony and enjoying the views of the gulf. Covered parking was also available with this unit. It was ideal in every way! Michael promptly responded to every question we had prior to our arrival and was just great to work with. Thank you for a memorable first time experience in Gulf Shores!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 22, 2016
Thank you so much for the kind words! When I get a review like this it just makes my day. More importantly it inspires me. I want everyone who rents from me to feel the same way you do. They should! I truly understand how important vacations are and how hard folks work to make them happen. I realize that when someone rents from me that they are putting a lot of faith in my ability to make that hard earned vacation a pleasant one. It is my pleasure to get to share my knowledge about Gulf Shores with people from all over the country. I've been going to Gulf Shores my whole life as did my mother before me. In fact she is fortunate enough to have retired there. When I'm really lucky, as is the case here, what starts out as a simple email or phone call inquiring about a rental ends up being a friendship that lasts for years. I honestly value these relationships and will try my hardest to continue earning them. Thank you thank you thank you!! Michael........ Please enjoy the poem.....
I AM THE BEACH by Joe Fazio--
As we walked along the beach, crashing waves
thundered in our ears and a light, salted mist,
dampened our lips.
The sun began to set and the voice of the beach,
traveled across the ocean waves.
'I am the beach, and here you shall find peace.
I am the beach, here you shall find love.
In this domain, my beach, the answers you
search for, could very well be found here.
For at this beach, there is much,
that has been revealed.
The sparkled, white grains of sand, that blanket
this beach, has been a bed of comfort, to many.
Pause, as you come upon this beach, and listen
to the symphony of waves and the chorus of
birds, singing their song, as they glide in the wind.
Feel the power of this beach, as it seems to
renew your inner being. You need not question
the beach and its mystical powers. For as
millions before you have found, the beach...
and its magical transference to one...have
existed, since the beginning of time.
Be not troubled, for the beach is close at
hand. You need only to deliver your strife,
to the tranquility of the beach and it shall
be exercised from you.
When you go from this beach...leave with
the peace that you have found here.'
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing