“Don't think I've ever had a bad subway - anywhere”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #93 of 175 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food
Reviewed December 25, 2014

This particular one is on the food end of the GS Wal-Mart. We grabbed a quick late lunch after picking up a few things Christmas eve afternoon. We ordered tuna and the only problem we had was they didn't have enough for our sub. Maybe they were closing early as the girl asked another employee if she should make more - not sure. Anyway, she did and we only had a short wait. No biggie, we weren't in a hurry and it was tasty.

Reviewed October 14, 2014

This Subway is located in a handy in and out location. I go here often and get the $5.00 Sub. It is delicious AND the place is clean, the staff is nice and I just love to stop by and get a Sub to go. This is a great place for beach goes to grab a bite. I always get lots of vinegar and oil and two lines of mayo. Yum Yum Good. And, it is my favorite fast food place in Gulf Shores.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

OK, it's subway, we've eaten at various subways on many occasions. We were out sightseeing between Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Pensacola one afternoon. When the topic of lunch came up, obviously the local tourist eateries came up but were quickly passed on as we saw some of the crowds. We passed the subway and all the kids decided that is where they wanted to go. No waiting, walked right in. The staff as very courteous, the location was clean and the food as good as always. The quick stop vs the long waits at the other “trendy” places put us back on the sightseeing route quickly.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Go to place if you need a quick lunch. Service is fast and friendly. Dining area and restrooms are clean. I always order the 12 inch cold cut combo for $5. Hard to beat this much food for 5 bucks. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This Subway is cleaner and more efficient than most Ive been to. Great for grabbing a quick lunch on the run.