“Cool place. Good ice cream.”

Scoops Olde Fashion Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Gulf Shores
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This place has good ice cream and we will be going back for more. I got a waffle cone cookies and cream and it was really good. My fiancé ordered the daily special blueberry and strawberry smoothie and the server was confused and had to ask like three or four people before someone said they'd make it and then we had to wait for a bit for it and it wasn't anything spectacular even after all of that. So that was a weird thing but overall, the place was nice and good and we will be going back.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great ice cream and very friendly service. If you are in Gulf Shores and need an ice cream fix - this is the place!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great quaint little place. Ice cream delicious & service was terrific. Definitely want to go back on next trip to Gulf Shores.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Great place. Hubby had a banana split - fantastic. I had a chocolate soda with chocolate ice cream - a childhood favorite of mine and something you can't find very often. This was our dinner.

Service was great. Will return for sure.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped here to get ice cream. I am diabetic, so always look for a place that has sugar free. Wow this place had several flavors of sugar free and many flavors of regular ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc. The facility is nice and clean, and the employee was very friendly and pleasant. I ordered some butter pecan, and got a very generous serving of real creamy hand dipped ice cream. I forget what flavor my wife ordered but she also got a generous serving and said it was delicious. We so enjoyed this that we returned a couple days later. A different employee was on duty, but the service was just as good and just as generous. We rarely have had ice cream as good as this, and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend it.