“Awesome place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Gulf Shores Beach is calling YOU!
Deck with chairs for your morning coffee/tea has lots of morning sunshine! Unit G-2
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Gulf Shores Beach is calling YOU!
Deck with chairs for your morning coffee/tea has lots of morning sunshine!
Unit G-2
Living room with flatscreen TV above fireplace!
Sofa sleeper!
Open feel from Living Room to Kitchen to Dining Room!
Full size kitchen with all appliances, including washer & dryer!
Kitchen has that beachy Look!
Kitchen & Dining room!
From Living room seeing kitchen & dining room!
Living Room & Dining Room!
The Pool!
Fitness Center!
Tennis courts!
Our beautiful grounds around the condo's!
Colony Club entrance off State Rt 59 with long driveway leading to condo!
The Beach Is calling and I must go!
slide anyone...
roller coaster....woo ha!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

leahinlow
Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed June 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

It was a great place to stay! It was cute and clean. Charlotte was very accommodating on the questions I had and answered quickly. Hope to stay here again!

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much for your awesome review. Please come back and stay here again anytime!
Journey68...
“Good location, friendly people”
Reviewed April 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The location is very close to Gulf Shores and the beaches , restaurants etc The condo was clean and comfortable.

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for your review. Please come back and visit us again!
kevin h
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Very great stay, I promise close to the shopping centers and the beaches! What's burger is a must!

Jan 11, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your time here in Gulf Shores!
Come back and visit us again.
GlobeTrot...
“Christmas vacation”
Reviewed December 29, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The trip was wonderful and Gulf Shores is beautiful and we will go again in the near future. The condo could have been a litter cleaner, but I did inform the owner of the condition of the condo, it was a beautiful home but just not clean enough for me.

Jan 11, 2017
Thank you for such an awesome review and for informing me you thought the place wasn't clean enough for you. I immediately called the maid on this.She said she did the cleaning as always and we've never had a complaint on this but everyone's standards are different.
Come stay with us again and I guarantee the maid will have it to your expectations!
It's a beautiful life here!
ajpoole0
“Wonderful place!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here a few days during our babymoon and loved it! Relaxing and felt like home! The condo is close enough to the beach and restaurants and was super clean. The kitchen was stocked up with great pots and pans as well (which is a plus for us since we enjoy cooking)! Also, on my morning walks I noticed charcoal grills all around the property to grill out!

Sep 20, 2016
Thank you for reviewing my condo and please come visit us again after you have your new baby! Congratulations and may he/she be a blessing for you and your husband!
DeJourna
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed myself in Gulf Shores. This place is an amazing place to stay. It's quite, clean and was the perfect spot to stay. I wasn't far from the beach or in an area with a lot of high traffic. The owner was nice as well. When I plan my next trip to Gulf Shores, this is definitely where I would stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 12, 2016
Thank you Dejourna, for your awesome review. Please come back and stay with us soon! It's a beautiful life here!
Charlotte
Andersboy...
“Perfect location and very clean condo”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a perfect location and a great value to the Gulf Shores.. We have bragged on our stay w everyone! The pool was clean and the condo spotless.. We will pass this little gem to all our friends and family

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 1, 2016
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We look forward to you coming back to visit us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing