“Wonderful place!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Gulf Shores Beach is calling YOU!
Deck with chairs for your morning coffee/tea has lots of morning sunshine! Unit G-2
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Gulf Shores Beach is calling YOU!
Deck with chairs for your morning coffee/tea has lots of morning sunshine!
Unit G-2
Living room with flatscreen TV above fireplace!
Sofa sleeper!
Open feel from Living Room to Kitchen to Dining Room!
Full size kitchen with all appliances, including washer & dryer!
Kitchen has that beachy Look!
Kitchen & Dining room!
From Living room seeing kitchen & dining room!
Living Room & Dining Room!
The Pool!
Fitness Center!
Tennis courts!
Our beautiful grounds around the condo's!
Colony Club entrance off State Rt 59 with long driveway leading to condo!
The Beach Is calling and I must go!
slide anyone...
roller coaster....woo ha!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ajpoole0
“Wonderful place!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here a few days during our babymoon and loved it! Relaxing and felt like home! The condo is close enough to the beach and restaurants and was super clean. The kitchen was stocked up with great pots and pans as well (which is a plus for us since we enjoy cooking)! Also, on my morning walks I noticed charcoal grills all around the property to grill out!

Sep 20, 2016
Thank you for reviewing my condo and please come visit us again after you have your new baby! Congratulations and may he/she be a blessing for you and your husband!
DeJourna
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed myself in Gulf Shores. This place is an amazing place to stay. It's quite, clean and was the perfect spot to stay. I wasn't far from the beach or in an area with a lot of high traffic. The owner was nice as well. When I plan my next trip to Gulf Shores, this is definitely where I would stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 12, 2016
Thank you Dejourna, for your awesome review. Please come back and stay with us soon! It's a beautiful life here!
Charlotte
Andersboy...
“Perfect location and very clean condo”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a perfect location and a great value to the Gulf Shores.. We have bragged on our stay w everyone! The pool was clean and the condo spotless.. We will pass this little gem to all our friends and family

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 1, 2016
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We look forward to you coming back to visit us!
Landon523
Denton, Texas
“Simple and Easy”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My wife and I wanted a place to stay off of the beach with our young kids 3yrs and 1yr. This was the perfect distance from the beach at about 5 minutes even with heavy, holiday-weekend traffic. The accommodations were exactly as described. Everything was clean. Communication was great. We will definitely look to stay here again in the future.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jul 13, 2016
Thank you so much for your review. I'm always so happy when my guests are satisfied with their stay and enjoyed it so much.
Come back again soon:)
Shaquia I
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed May 25, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Friends and I came in town for a music festival and ended up selecting a wonderful place to stay. This rental is near a shopping center (Pelican Place) and various restaurants and diners with great food. This rental was both clean and spacious. It's driving distance to the beach, which means you can separate yourself from all the hubbbub that comes with such a large music festival. I would definitely stay again.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
May 26, 2016
Thank you for such a great review. Please come back and stay again!
Catherine...
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed October 19, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, 9 month old, and two dogs loved this rental! Charlotte was so accommodating with booking and anything we needed during our stay. Her rental is gorgeous and you can tell she took her time decorating to make it feel like home. Her prices are VERY reasonable. The condo setting is clean and quiet. It is located right in the middle of travel to the beaches or to Foley. I don't have any negative feedback for this rental and/or the owner. If we plan another trip to the Gulf Shores we will DEFINITELY be contacting Charlotte!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 20, 2015
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay in Gulf Shores and at my Condo!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review it. I look forward to accommodating your travels here again for your family.
Leslie H
“Awesome Condo!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My family and I stayed at this condo for our vacation. We really enjoyed it. The owner is super nice and helpful with everything. The condominium is nice and quite. It is also very convenient to anything you need or want from Gulf Shores to Foley. We plan to stay again next year. Can't wait to go back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ho w home like it was, and convenient to everything you could want to do or need.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Aug 13, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time for your review. We are so pleased to have made your stay at our home as comfortable as possible. Please come back soon!
Charlotte
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing