“Cheap and yummy buffet!”

Crico's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Crico's was introduced to me by some local friends a few years ago. I have loved it every single time I've gone! The lunch buffet is only $6.99 and includes your drink!! They have several different kinds of pizza and a salad bar. They also have dessert pizzas. The food is always good and the cheesy breadsticks are to die for! ;)

There are newer reviews for Crico's Pizza & Subs

Reviewed July 30, 2014

It was our first night in and after driving for so long and grocery shopping, there was no way I was going to cook. We ordered a Large all Meat pizza, breadsticks with sauce, and a Apple Dessert pizza. For my family of 4 , a large is too big, next time i'll order a medium. The pizza was very very good. I don't see how anyone would compare Crico's pizza to a Dominos or pizza hut. There is no comparison. The breadsticks were also good, but the sauce for them felt as if it needed some additional spice, not sure what but it just needed something. The dessert pizza , we chose apple, was very delicious something not to skip. There are 6 other types of dessert pizza, so be sure to ask.
The delivery time only took an hour, which gave me enough time to go buy some craft beer at the Rouses grocery store.

I will definitely order again.

1  Thank Mr_G_82
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We ordered pizza from Cricos upon our arrival at Gulf Shores. Taking a cue from earlier reviews, we did not wait until an hour before closing, but went ahead and ordered when we got to the condo.

The pizza was hot and tasty. If you are in a pinch for a meal and not in a pinch for time, this is a good choice.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We love this place a block off the Gulf of Mexico. Great food for pretty good price. All you can eat including drink 6.99. Cute shirts to buy also.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Good pizza...good breadsticks...satisfied our pizza craving. Great price too! Order was completed quickly and we picked it up to take it back to our place. Convenient!