“Great local pizza restaurant”

Crico's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our first night in Gulf Shores we ate at Crico's. We ordered a pizza, breadsticks and drinks. No buffet was out for dinner time. We sat at the tables outside. The pizza was good and everyone loved the breadsticks. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend eating at this place if in Gulf Shores.

1  Thank Sherree76
There are newer reviews for Crico's Pizza & Subs

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We usually stick with a chain pizza place when we are on the road but decided to go off our normal track. This was one of the best pizzas I have ever had, and believe me I have eaten a lot of pizza. The all meats pizza from Crico's was out of this world the toppings were fresh and very tasty, with a great sauce but not overwhelming. This will be our pizza of choice when we return. Thanks Crico's for a great Pizza.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went for the lunch buffet and the place was packed. The décor and fixtures are pretty worn out and the wait staff isn't overly friendly or welcoming,but for the price ($7 including drink for adults), it was easy to overlook. Ordered carry out another night and brought it pack to the condo. One word...AMAZING! Very quick, hot, lots of cheese and toppings and very affordable. Skip all the pizza chains and head straight to Crico's!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Really good pizza and they deliver too. Great option when you are tired and don't feel like battling any crowds at the restaurants.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was by far the best pizza I've eaten ever! Got the all meat pizza delivered to my hotel door :) I bet the service on site is excellent would def recommend