“Made me very sick.”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Made me very sick.”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ordered the all meat pizza and a steak and cheese sub to be delivered. It got there earlier than the 45 minutes we were told. Once we opened it all up we understood why. The pizza was only cheese pizza and the sub was cold and very salty with hardly any cheese. Thrown together in a hurry, I guess. Even though we had way overpaid for something we didn't get, we were pretty hungry and just ate what we got. The next day both of us were very sick and couldn't stop throwing up. Hope it was just a one time thing for this place.

Visited November 2012

Gulf Shores, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The very best subs I have ever had. I have never had cheese sticks that came even close. Very friendly and fast service.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited October 2012
Mississippi
“good pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fine pizza and service. Also, a good variety of sandwiches and a daily buffet that is reasonably prices.
I just wish they were open later so i could eat their foods late at night. Will go back soon.

Columbus, OH
“Very good pizza and super quick delivery.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

After a long day of soaking up the sun and surf, we were too tired to cook or go out for dinner and decided to order a pizza. From our search on Google, it looked like Crico's was close to our condo. When we ordered, we were told it would be at least 45 minutes to an hour, but it was late and we had figured on that anyway. We were surprised to hear a knock on the door less than 30 minutes later. The pizza was hot and very good. Super saucy and cheesy.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Crico Sticks”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My daughter has raved about their Crico Sticks so we want to give them a try when we go down soon. Does anyone know if they deliver out on Fort Morgan Road to Gulf Shores Plantation?