“Wonderful food , laid back atmosphere.”

Crico's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family and I had Cricos's tonight. It was delicious. The cricos favorite pizza was great. I have had nothing better than their cheese sticks. My son had a steak sandwich and it was out of this world. We will be back !

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Food wasn't the best but it was a good value because of the all you can eat buffet. Only draw back was it was a very cramped dining room

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got the buffet. They did keep the pizza coming so it was hot and fresh but it was too greasy. The pizza was nothing special.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We visited this pizza buffet around 11am mid-week. Not much of a wait, much smaller than Cici's pizza and I believe it was $6.49 for the buffet.

We enjoyed our visit and will definitely go back. The breadsticks were awesome :)

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Ordered a large, supreme pizza to be delivered to the Sleep Inn in Orange Beach around 9:00 pm our first night in town. Pizza was there in around 40 minutes, and it was hot and very good. Plenty of toppings and chesses and delivered for under $20.00 I would order from here again if I'm ever in the area and craving pizza.