This was a great, cozy condo for a couples getaway! It had everything we needed with an amazing view!!
Love it! We will for sure be booking every year. Loved the Sassy Bass!! All the staff was wonderful. Room was very clean.
This unit has everything you'll need including cookware. The view from the balcony is outstanding. Behind the Pines restaurant is a good local haunt. The food is very reasonably priced and it is close by. Also, Tacky Jacks in Fort Morgan is good. For a grocery store Rouses Market is excellent with nice seafood and meat. My wife and I stayed here and loved it.
Having never rented a condo before, I was a bit leery of the process. However, working with Adam on every detail put my mind at ease. He deserves 5-stars! This is a fantastic studio condo with an amazing view of the gulf. It has everything one would need. The kitchen is fully stocked with appliances and dishes, and the closet is stocked with ironing board, vacuum, extra blankets and more. Even though the resort was undergoing some fall renovations, never once were we inconvenienced. The workers we ran into were pleasant and courteous. The pool was fantastic - and always clean! My only caveat is my use of the term "cozy." It may sleep six people, but you wouldn't want to spend too much time in the condo. It would be a tight fit. In fact, we used the bunk beds to store our luggage. (Of course, on a road trip we carry "extras.") We found it perfect for two. To reiterate what another reviewer mentioned, buy your supplies before you get there. The few stores that are nearby do not have a wide range of items and some are prohibitively expensive. Again, many, many thanks to Adam for his prompt communications and instructions. Everything was exceptional! Would rent this unit again!
The property was fairly secluded (as secluded as something can be in a tourist area). The room was VERY well equipped and ready to live in. Unless you just insist on bringing your own, you won't need cooking utinsels, dinnerware or silverware. Generous supplies (more towels than you need at one time and nice ones at that..Whhhaatt?) The cozy room was ideal for staying in (but why would you want to? You're at the BEACH!) You know how some hotel rooms look like they were stocked with items from a Salvation Army fire sale and with a shower that just spits water at you? Not here. The rain shower head was fine and the sea themed dishes were first rate. The bed was comfortable and my 12 year-old daughter loved the in-the wall bunk beds.
We loved being able to sit on the balcony with an exquisite ocean view just relaxing. Speaking of that, the whole visit was relaxing. We would stay there again. A few important points:
1. When Adam (the owner) recommends stopping on the way in for snacks, do so unless you just want to turn around and drive 12 miles back to the main drag for food. There is a nice stove and fridge in the room, was well as cookware. Anything you want to buy and prepare in the room, you can. There's also a small microwave, a coffee pot and and blender.
2. There were a couple beach chairs in the room, so if there are more than two of you, bring extra, unless you don't mind paying $30 a day to rent the wooden ones on the beach.
3. If you want an ocean view, make sure you ask for that, as many of the rooms don't directly face the water.
4. The owner, Adam was excellent to work with and went out of his way to make sure we had proper direction to get there and understood where and how to check in.
5. There was a misunderstanding (completely my fault) about check out date and time. Adam was very accomodating, helpful and understanding, helping us resolve the situation when he could easily have taken advantage. That alone makes us want to do business with him again.
We were all very impressed with this property and the people and decidedly would like to come back here next year.
Well worth the money .
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|
Had a wonderful trip. Perfect place, clean and had everything we need. Stayed last year in October and again this October. Hope to book next October. Adam has been so great to work with. Love this place.