Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
$119
Hotels.com
$294
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$149
$132
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$159
The Beach Club(Gulf Shores)
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmovie theatercourtyard by marriottfront desktypical courtyardtanger outletquiet hoteldouble queenroom was largesouthern hospitalityone night stayfree breakfastconvenient locationnice poolshort drivenice staychecking inwalking distance
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for 2 weeks each month. The staff is very friendly, and the rooms are very clean. The beds are what make this hotel worth it. They are really comfortable. Free WiFi is nice (though its pretty slow at times) its still free. I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a quality hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank dano8514
Noelle H, General Manager at Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hi Dano8514,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on our property. We have enjoyed having you stay with us, and our team has enjoyed getting to know you. It is a true pleasure to welcome you home each week.

We are addressing the internet speed issue as we speak, and hope to have a stronger signal shortly. Thanks for understanding as we try to improve our service.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,
Noelle Hall

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is my fifth stay at this affordable, clean, modern hotel with very friendly, helpful staff. Teri Brown was amazing -- made sure keys were ready for additional people in our party, even delivered mail to my colleagues in other rooms. During one of my first visits, I broke a bone in my foot and the staff were really incredible, brought me ice, meals, checked in on me during that first night. Amazing! The lobby is really comfortable for meeting or working. Really good breakfasts, too. And the shopping center next door offers restaurants, a cinema, bookstore, etc. Great place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AwayF0rBusiness
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I came to Gulf Shores for the Shrimp Fest and stayed at the courtyard. This was first time to stay here and it turned out to be the perfect hotel for this trip. The shuttle to the Fest was right across the parking lot from the hotel. I parked my car when I arrived and didn't move it again until checkout. The Shrimp Fest was fantastic with many good bands on multiple stages and the food was awsome. The hotel and the staff was great. Erica at the fromt desk was very nice and helpful. I will be staying here on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Robert W.,

Thank you for your feedback and positive comments about our hotel. We strive to exceed our customers expectations and enjoy sharing our successes with the team. This years Shrimp Fest is being recorded as one of the best attended events on record. I'm glad you were able to attend and enjoy the fabulous food, shopping and entertainment.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Courtyard Gulf Shores on your next visit to our area. Have a great week.

Noelle Hall

Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you don't mind not being right on the beach, then this is a really good choice for Gulf Shores. The hotel is very clean and the lobby very modern. My room (a double queen) was really large and had both a fridge and a microwave. Both my room and the bathroom were very clean. The staff were all wonderful (especially LaWanda) and were always willing to help out with directions, suggestions for restaurants and tourist activities in the area. There is a nice gym and pool and there is also a shopoing center next store with a really nice Target and a movie theater as well as some other stores and a few eating places. It is only a short drive up to the outlets in Foley which are really worth stopping by. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank debbiejo
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our family gathered in GS for a favorite nephew's wedding in August. Several of our group stayed at the Courtyard and had an excellent experience! The room, bed and linens were superb! The front desk staff went out of their way to see that "our wedding weekend" went off without a hitch. Each time we passed thru the lobby someone asked how everything was going. This is our third stay at the Courtyard and we are beginning to feel like "Family"!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family