Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
$99
$91
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$118
$119
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$254
$218
BestWestern.com
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
Hotels.com
Royal Palms(Gulf Shores)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmovie theatercourtyard by marriottfront desktypical courtyardtanger outletquiet hoteldouble queenroom was largesouthern hospitalityone night stayfree breakfastconvenient locationnice poolshort drivenice staychecking inwalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel was recently renovated & is fabulous! The decor is very accommodating and modern. I have 2 children and this property was very family-friendly. We had a ton of shopping options right next door, as well as many kid activities right down the street. We went to the beach each day we were there and it, literally, took us 8 min! This is an awesome alternative to staying directly on the beach! The grill has great food and the staff was very nice/friendly. I definitely recommend this property.

Room Tip: Several rooms have balconies. I especially liked the ones on the first floor, which lead out to the beautiful pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Paula V
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had a bad day at another hotel and came over to the Courtyard in Gulf Shores. The Staff was soooo polite & professional. They worked out everything to our advantage except my military discount but it was not offered at that time of the month but one of the ladies at the front desk offered us some free tickets for an area water park for our kids. They were very nice. I am a Marriott rewards member and this is one reason why I will continue coming to a Marriott Property. GREAT STAFF.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Derrick W
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We recently stayed here for a business meeting. The staff was EXTREMELY accommodating to our needs and went out of their way to make our stay pleasurable. In addition to the great staff, the hotel is located in walking distance of many restaurants, a grocery store, and movie theater. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great location to all around Gulf Shores. Staff is very friendly and responsive. beautifully remodeled hotel. Lobby is fantastic and inviting. Pool is large and clean. Fitness center if fantastic. It has 2 treadmills, an elliptical and free weights. Large Publix grocery store next door and and a shopping center on the other side. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Alan H
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Regarding One Night Stay at Marriott Courtyard, 3750 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, AL 36542.

We have a group of 6 staying here. I was put on the third floor...

We were here with a tour, and we need to sleep, since we drive all night. THIS hotel is so LOUD...

The other guests were slamming doors... hollering down the hall... The front desk was notified twice
and someone came up and spoke to the guests but to no avail... as soon as they left, it started up again.

I requested to be moved, but I was told, No Rooms were available. The girl at the front desk stated..

"it's gonna be this way, NOISY, in the entire hotel, that kids were all over".

This is ridiculous....

At least at a Holiday Inn Express, you can get moved to a quiet room...

THIS HOTEL IS NOT ACCOMMODATING WHATSOEVER!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Chrome1007
Noelle H, General Manager at Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Pro Coach O

I appreciate your review on our hotel and am sorry your experience was not up to our standards. We stive to provide exceptional customer service to each guest every time but unfortunately we failed to do so in your case.

As was explained, our hotel was sold-out and we were unable to move your guest room as requested. We did speak to the guests involved and requested they keep the noise level down.

Again, I apologize for the noise concerns and hope to win you back as a loyal Marriott guest in the near future.

Best Regards,