“Absolute best in town.”

Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The staff here really went out of the way to provide great customer service, always smiling and acknowledge you EVERY time you come in or out of the hotel.They recently went under a renovation and I must say this hotel now looks like it was just built. It is located just next to a movie theater and a grocery store, very convenient. Will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bonnie B
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Excellent stay! You can't go wrong with this one. Not only is there 36 holes at your door, but an outlet mall right down the road too. Rooms are very comfy, feels just like home. I don't think I've slept that good in a while. Wanted to bring the bed home with me! They'd never know.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Joffydan
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed at this hotel and enjoyed it. It is very modern looking with still being comfortable and feeling cozy. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful and always saying hello when we walked by. We went down to the lobby to watch the football game and they had the chef making popcorn, it was great!! We will be staying here next time we come this way again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The team at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Shores Craft Farms was friendly and helped my stay be more enjoyable. All of the staff went out of their way to say hello and ask how I was doing. The changes that have been made to the lobby and the rooms are great. Next time I am in town I will be back to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: Third floor room was perfect.
1  Thank Trey C
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The upgrade the Marriott in Gulf Shores has made is top notch! The reception area gives you the feeling of a warm welcome and the rooms are comfortable and spacious. The staff is very accommodating and humble reflecting true southern hospitality. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had a wonderful stay! One of the greatest things about my stay was my king size bed! It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The staff is very friendly and helpful and I enjoyed the cleanliness of the facility. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I will be a returning guest!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was responsible for coordinating rooms for our annual Corporate Team Leader Meetings to be held in Gulf Shores, AL. I chose the Courtyard Marriott for its quality of rooms and outstanding organization. I was very satisfied with the personal touch the was given by Jenna, the lead groups sales person who took charge and handled all of my room communications with our traveling team members. I would recommend the Courtyard to any group that is considering a stay in Gulf Shores. For us the location was perfect and it met all of our needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores
#2 of 25 in Gulf Shores
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
SpringHill Suites Orange Beach at The Wharf

Been to Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms? Share your experiences!