Best Western On The Beach
Royal Palms(Gulf Shores)
Quality Inn(Gulf Shores)
Compass Point(Gulf Shores)
1,273 results
All reviewspancake housefront deskroom was cleanindoor poolan older hotelocean viewa great place to stayoff seasonhot tubspring breakheatherkitchenettebeachbalconybwvacationalabama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We decided to take a quick trip for a couple of days to Gulf Shores. The Best Western rates were fine for the beach. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable, the staff was helpful. We had a problem with the hairdryer and it was replaced immediately. The Pancake House attached to the hotel is very pricey, not that good and the employeeds in the restaurant were not friendly. Better food at the Waffle House down the road. We enjoyed the access to the beach. It was very nice and clean for being one of the older hotels in the area, we will probably stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Megan T, Front Office Manager at Best Western On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for you positive feedback! I am thrilled to hear that you will stay with us again, guest satisfaction is our number one goal! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and that our staff was friendly and efficient! Thank you again!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very comfortable beds to sleep in. Had a kitchenette and had a few things to cook and eat with but I had brought my own. Beach was awesome just right out the door. No problems with anyone and staff was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for all of your much appreciated feedback!! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly hope for the pleasure of your return!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 5, 2013

High Price for outdated rooms and no ice available in ice machines. Bed was very good and location was great, but for the price I paid, I'll look for alternate accommadations on my next trip to the beach,

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We just left and wish we could have stayed longer. The location was great, the staff was very friendly. The only issue was the bathroom was a little small. But I could deal with that. I was surprise they had a stove in the room. We cooked a few meals which saved us some money. The pools and hot tubs were great! The rooms were clean and big. I only wish the waterfall would have been on in the pool. Can't wait to come back here again! Thanks for making our family trip a memorable one!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for all of your feedback! That certainly has to be our number one complaint from guests that their stay with us just isn't long enough! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I just checked out and I really didn't want to leave. The location is great. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfy. The only bad thing was the bathroom is very small. All the rooms have balconies and we paid extra for an oceanview. There was also a stove top and mini fridge and microwave in the room which I wasn't
expecting. One more thing if u book online u may find a cheaper rate. I saved about$30.

• Stayed: July 2013