Red Roof Inn Gulf Shores
$135
GULF SHORES, AL(Gulf Shores)
$130
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$169
Hampton.com
$159
$154
$197
HIExpress.com
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$186
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$224
$215
$306
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$441
$408
Phoenix All Suites Hotel(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The outside of this hotel looks very nice however the inside is not. The management doesn't care either and they are not willing to make the customer happy. There was a light bulb my husband had to replace. The carpet was so filthy my husband's feet were totally black from walking about 4 times across the carpet. I am not exaggerating!
You couldn't plug in your laptop because the plug wouldn't stay in the outlet. AT breakfast they had only small plate/saucers. How do you eat a Belgian waffle on a saucer size plate. We asked for plates and they said they didn't have any-REALLY!! Then go to Walmart and pick some up.
At checkout she was going to charge me extra for a safe charge that I didn't use. By the way the safe was filthy -didn't even want to touch it. After I left I noticed a 5$ resort charge WTH-it was no resort believe me. I have stayed at Travelodge before but I will NEVER stay at this one again. You are better off staying at the hotel next door than here. I trusted Wyndham but why they have this listed as there property is beyond me -it's totally awful

Room Tip: Take a look at the room before you decide and watch for hidden fees charged on your bill.!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Audrey K
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our door would not lock on inside, the manager told me "it locks on the outside"...said all rooms were full, not compensated at all and he treated me like I was being unreasonable. TERRIBLE mold smell! I ended up sleeping in my car and they would not give me my money back. Called the booking company they told me to get a lawyer!! I asked for the owners phone number and the little snot half man manager gave me some bull crap number. He acted like I was just too beneath him. HE LIVES THERE! There was some sort of gross liquid all over the door. I demanded my money back to go somewhere else and the Manager refused. I wish there was a negative selection because this place was worse than terrible!!! NEVER STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family