Red Roof Inn Gulf Shores
$99
$91
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$118
$119
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$140
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$213
$196
Agoda.com
The Beach Club(Gulf Shores)
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Shoreline Towers(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel and even the same room several times over the years. We usually get our key and they don't hear from us again until we check out. NOT this time. We won't stay here again unless the management changes or a different chain buys it. I even wrote them a letter and they wouldn't answer! The room was supposed to be Non smoking-as soon as we opened the door--the cigarette smell was horrible--like a chain smoker had been in the room several days. Sandy footprints in front of the sink. Cooked on food in the microwave--an open Mountain Dew in the refrigerator --food by the headboard--mold on the boxspring--black footprints and ring around the jacuzzi--44 cigarette butts in our parking spot and the one next to it--trash in the dresser--empty food containers in the woods around the hotel--trash all around the dumpster--a needle cap in the parking lot--the sheets looked clean and the bed was made but I think that's all housekeeping did!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Booked through Expedia sight unseen! Big or should I say BUG mistake. Husband and his guy friend just needed a place to stay for fishing trip. Two not too picky guys and they couldn't even stomach this place. First room was covered in green moldy stuff, second room had black stuff between sheets and bed spread. Hotel refused to give a refund. They are keeping the money for both tonight and tomorrow night. Called Expedia and basically all they do is attempt to call the hotel to ask for a refund. The hotel did not answer the phone so I was told that the supervisor at expedia will try to keep contacting the hotel and will email me within 2 business days. Do not book this roach motel and beware when using expedia if you think they stand behind their booking service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TerriT2
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Once we checked in I turned the sheets down - stained and ripped - dirty? . Housekeeping/front desk brought new sheets over quickly - these sheets were paper thin and should have been retired years ago. That night the cops were called to quiet down loud unruly crowd. I won't go back. The outside lighting is right next to your door so when you go in and out in the evening bugs come in your room no matter how quickly you try to dash.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2013

No one at the front desk when I walked in, so I waited, waited, waited, then I walked out. My husband went in and someone came to the desk. (a young, untrained girl). We finally get a room upstairs at the back of the hotel. (no indoor corridors or elevator). We get to our horrible room and then it all goes downhill. No Do Not Disturb sign, bed had bugs in it, AC was on full blast but blew about 90, yes, 90 degree air. AC unit was held up by 2 pieces of small wood that were splitting down the middle (causing the AC to soon fall to the floor). Microwave was dirty. Bathroom door wouldn't close. Phone didn't work to call front desk. Clock didn't work. Horrible bed, and I mean horrible. We went to check out 30 minutes after checking in and the receptionist called the manager who offered to upgrade us to the whirlpool suite for no extra charge. NO THANKS. I don't want another dump with a bigger bathtub. I have a hot tub and a garden tub at home. I made the receptionist write a note and sign it saying that we did not owe anything, as the manager promised.

We stayed at EconoLodge in Foley and man, it was the BEST! Brand new rooms, clean, decent beds, smelled great, granite countertops, microwave and fridge in each room, HUGE clean pool and hot tub, amazing complimentary breakfast (biscuits, gravy, waffles, sausages, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juices, etc.), free wifi, free business center (nice, not slow and old computers). Staff was great and we got the room for a steal. $25 one time pet fee. Next to a Waffle House and nail salon which were amazing. Right across from Tanger Outlets and down the road from Lambert's. 10 mins from beach! Room was $64 per night, cheaper than the Travelodge down the road.

Room Tip: Very shady area. AC is loud. Rooms are hot and stinky due to no working ac.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WoTideWo
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Terrible place to stay. Our room had bed bugs and another couple staying there had fleas in there room. No linen was changed during our stay. The room was never cleaned. Always had to go ask for towels Just a nasty place. It was a waste of my money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge