“nice place to stay.”

Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Gulf Shores
BANDERA
“nice place to stay.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The location was perfect for our needs. The rooms were very clean and had plenty of comfortable pillows. When I asked for extra towels, they were very nice about it. The breakfast ends at 9:30, so my sister would go get breakfast and coffee for me and my other sister. Someone even gave her a box to carry it in. Since I am not en early riser, this worked out for me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
SOCIAL CIRCLE
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Microtel, at least this one, is a great value! The location was very close to the Tanger Oulet Mall (where my wife loves to shop) and not too far from the night life at the Flora-Bama.
One question is would I return to this motel? This is my second stay!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

OXFORD
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Best part about this hotel was "pet friendly"! Staff very friendly and helpful. The only issue with the room was...the non smoking room and hallway smelled like an ashtray. Very hard to fall asleep with the smell.
We will stay in a Microtel Inn again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

SARALAND
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was my mine and my husband ann. and we had a great time. Thanks for such a great experence. The area was good and the Hotal was clean and odor free.
The staff was freindly and knowelable about the area and Hotel. I will recomend this Hotel to other friends and family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Amsley D, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Ms. Vanhessa!

Thank you so much for your kind words! This is the kind of review we strive for. We were happy to accommodate you and look forward to your next visit.

If you come back in the future contact me directly and we can set up a package deal for your anniversary!

Again thank you!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hotel staff were very professional. The hotel is older, and in need of repair/painting. When entering from the side door an odor of cigarettes is the first thing that greeted you. The hotel appeared clean, but the cigarette odor bothers me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your feedback! I'll be sure to let housekeeping know about the smoke smell in this building. The front building is going under renovations soon so I'm hoping that will eliminate this problem.

If you decide to stay with us again please let me know and I'll find you a room away from the smoking rooms to better accommodate you.