“Backsliding...”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
La Grange, Kentucky
“Backsliding...”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We own a rental unit in GShores and come to BB's at least 3x per year.
During off-season, wait is still long. That's good because people want to eat there. That's bad, because they don't manage their reservations well (non in advance, walk up only). We lost 2 seating opportunities as their 'hostess' wasn't on top of things.

Not a big deal, but when you have 4 or more, good luck.

Prices for seafood jumped $2.00 minimum per entree. They dropped the crab poboy sandwich (my favorite). Waitress said is was due to cold spring. Really? Global warming, must be the Republicans.

We many not go back, as it is pricing itself out of being 'affordable', add the wait to it.

Too bad, was a nice place.

Cordova, Tennessee
“Great location and food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Bahama Bob's was next door to hotel we stayed in so we tried it out and found it to be a great restaurant. Very diverse menu, lot's of great options. I had the Bahama Bob burger, my wife had fish. Both were very good. I had one little hiccup in that I ordered onion rings with meal and it did not get rung up right so they had to catch up to that which they did quickly.
My wife had a mixed drink with "150 proof" alcohol and it was not a lie. The drinks are strong so no cheating here. Even though we went at beginning of season the lines were long once 6 hit so this is not a secret but well worth the trip especially if you stay close.

Coal City, Illinois
“Great food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family took me there for my birthday, the seafood combo was great. I had shrimp, scallops and grilled fish. It was one of my better dinners that I had in Gulf Shores. The service was good, my only complaint was the place is small and no parking. I suggest to go early.

• Visited March 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food at a good price. We got crab legs and shrimp, one meal was plenty for the two of us. The food was wonderful the service was friendly and attentive. Would recommend this place.

“Great food/Average service”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food! I was able to satisfy all 6 family members taste buds here. We had plenty left over as the portions are huge! Desserts are great as well! The staff was just ok. My 6 yr old had a spill and one of the waitresses just through down a stack of napkins in front of me!? The greeter & waitress didn't seem all that friendly & I wasn't really impressed with the scenery/atmosphere. If your looking for great food this is a must stop. The food is so good it will justify the price, I just hoped for better service.