“Very good food, long wait” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of LuLu's Gulf Shores

LuLu's Gulf Shores
Ranked #14 of 152 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: LuLu's is a FAMILY FUN destination restaurant! Live Music Nightly, Mountain of Youth Ropes Course, Fountain of/for Youth, Beach Volleyball, Extensive Allergy Menu, Gift Shop, Fresh Local Seafood & Produce! LuLu's is sure to be on any family's vacation must do list! Come early to beat the crowds! Open daily at 11AM
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Very good food, long wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very good food, but a very long wait. We had a 2 1/2 hour wait to eat, but there was plenty to do to kill time. If you go you must try the onion rings and the Fried green tomatoes they are to die for. The "Jet ski killer" drink is also a must, but make sure you have a designated driver.

Cary, NC
“Average...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Food was good though a tad bit on the greasy side for my tastes. I prefer a bit more spice but can understand why they would opt for less and serve a greater number of folks. Service was friendly but food could arrive a bit faster. There are several other activities on site but we did not partake of any of them.

Lexington, SC
“Awesome Service and Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to Lulu's on a Monday evening with family. There is plenty of parking and Lulu's provides a golf cart driver to take you to the restaurant so you don't have to walk in the heat. When were standing in line to get our name on the list I became faint. I went to sit down by the restrooms. One of the staff noticed me and saw I was not feeling well. Immediately I was brought a glass of water. Then, a couple more staff members came by and put cold towels on me, gave me more to drink and brought me crackers! They were so very kind to me and my family!!!
When I felt better we were seated and we had one of the best waiters we ever had. ( He was new at Lulu's and from California). We all enjoyed are food A LOT! My daughter had a soy allergy. Lulu's provides a great menu for allergies. The waiter did not take my daughter's order, the manager came to take it. I had ordered for my daughter because she was with her daughter getting a hair braid. The manager went to find my daughter to verify her order. At Lulu's they take food allergies VERY seriously which is awesome. They have a separate kitchen for the allergy food menu.
We had a lot of fun at Lulu's and we were hoping to go back one more time before we had to leave.

• Visited June 2014
tennessee
“loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

a lot of fun with activities and live music to keep everyone from toddlers to seniors occupied during the 2 hour wait. any of the popular restaurants have the same wait time so im not giving LuLus a negative review...its just a fact! the menu selection is GREAT! much much more to choose from then other restaurants we visited. and they actually have lots of items that are NOT fried...which was a big plus with me. their prices were more than reasonable also. the greek salad was one of the freshest I have ever had. very crowded but very competent waitresses. if you go to Gulf Shores then going to LuLus is a MUST!

Pearland, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun restaurant with pretty good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Great spot for families. Kids love it and drinks are so yummy! I ordered fish tacos which were good. I have had better, but still very good. I wish i had bought a t-shirt, will be sure to do that next trip:)

• Visited July 2014