“Great place with ok food”
Review of LuLu's Gulf Shores

LuLu's Gulf Shores
Ranked #13 of 161 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: LuLu's is a FAMILY FUN destination restaurant! Live Music Nightly, Mountain of Youth Ropes Course, Fountain of/for Youth, Beach Volleyball, Extensive Allergy Menu, Gift Shop, Fresh Local Seafood & Produce! LuLu's is sure to be on any family's vacation must do list! Come early to beat the crowds! Open daily at 11AM
Luling, Louisiana
“Great place with ok food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Go to Lulu's for the atmosphere. We visit every time we're in town. My kids love it, it's fun and there's always something going on. This visit was no different. We tried to go in the beginning of our trip, but the wait was 1.5 hours. This was at about 5:00 p.m. I asked someone at the gift shop the best time to try again, and she suggested at about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. A couple days later, we visited at about 1:30 and were seated about 40 minutes later. The food was just ok. I had the cheeseburger and it's in need of some seasoning. The service was average but we enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. After lunch, my sons did the ropes course and loved it.

2 Thank twinzmom_12

Bentonville, Arkansas
“A must-visit for Gulf Shores and Orange Beach”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We have been visiting Lulu's for years, and our experiences continue to get better and better. You will find great food, delicious adult beverages, a laid-back, beachy atmosphere, and plenty of entertainment for your wait.

1 Thank iheartgoingplaces
Houston, Texas
“Lulu's is Food Allergy Friendly! But get there early!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I contacted Lulu's by email ahead of our trip because of my child's food allergies. Lulu's has several of their Top 8 food allergy menus online, but there wasn't one for Tree Nuts/Coconut because they don't have much of that in their restaurant. No Coconut shrimp so my son could have the fries and onion rings because nothing was fried in that fryer that he was allergic to! The executive chef was in contact with me several times by email about our visit and we went to Lulu's when he was there, and he personally handled my child's meal. Talk about service! We were very thankful to feel so comfortable as most of our restaurant outings are a struggle to explain reading labels and cross-contamination, and I have to bring backup food. The staff at Lulu's is food allergy trained and you can feel safe at Lulu's. My son LOVED his food. My sandwich was great. We actually ate in the new outdoor grille area as there was more seating for our large party, but this is a different menu, more casual. The main restaurant was a wait of 1hr 45min and we arrived at 5pm! Not to worry, there is plenty to do- walk the marina and play in the sand or do the ROPES course with your kids. There is music every night, you won't mind the wait. We had littler kids with us, so that's why we didn't want to wait that long. As everyone else has mentioned, the atmosphere is great. This is what you come to Gulf Shores for. Everyone will have fun at Lulu's!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Average food, awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Waited an hour and 40 minutes to eat here. If not for all the fun activities to do, we would have been disappointed that we waited. Got hamburgers. They were just okay. My daughter hated their Mac n cheese dinner. Husband said key lime pie was very average and tasted like store-bought.

We loved the atmosphere though. Just a really laid-back and fun place to be. Did ropes course and shopped and played games while we waited and that was fun!

Alvin, Texas
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went here on a Sunday afternoon for lunch, and although there were a lot of people we only had about a 30 minute wait, which was enough time to do the ropes course and look around. The atmosphere was fun and the food was good. When my family looks for a place to eat we look for a fun atmosphere and down home type cooking not fancy places with big plates and small portions. That is what we found at Lulu's. We enjoyed the ropes course and after dinner my daughter got her hair braided and we shopped the gift shop. We would definitly go back here.